HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT
Operating since 1989, our healing strategy has gone through a transformation from traditional naturopathy to a powerful blend of tradition and technology. While still maintaining traditional rapport with clients and natural medicine, cutting-edge equipment and technology has been added to multi-diagnose as well as treat your problem.
ABOUT THE NTRC HEALING SYSTEM
1. Unique clinical protocols have been systemized to look after you from the moment you step into our centre. On your first visit, you will probably be scheduled a series of tests at the Naturopathic Diagnostic Laboratory (this depends on the nature of the condition you are seeing us for).
2. When your test results are ready, the physician will give you the diagnosis and an overview of your complete treatment programme.
NATUROPATHIC DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY
1. Since the first bio-energetic equipment was added in 1993, constant up-dating and training in America, Australia, Europe and Asia - and the setting up of a special NTRC clinical diagnosis protocol - has ensured that the Centre is able to help in the healing of mysterious, complex and difficult health problems with measurable results.
2. The Naturopathic Diagnostic Laboratory was officially launched in January 2002.
THERAPIES INTEGRATED UNDER ONE ROOF
Our broad range of therapies which includes Naturopathy, Homoeopathy, Acupuncture, Manual Therapies and Psychotherapy, have been integrated with The Naturopathic Diagnostic Laboratory into a seamless diagnostic and treatment protocol. Together, they make up The NTRC Healing System.OUR MISSION“Let us help you heal naturally”
1. To facilitate each person's growth towards self-actualization, self-healing and a meaningful, purpose-full life through natural therapies, remedies and education.
2. To help people find out the cause of their chronic illness and have long-term solutions to their problems.
3. To facilitate healing by removing physical, emotional, mental and energetic blocks.
4. To teach people how to live long, healthy and happy lives.
To find out more, contact us at
20 Sin Ming Lane, #06-55 Midview City, Singapore 573968
Tuesdays to Saturdays: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Closed: Sundays and Mondays
Telephone: +65-6323 6652