Gut Brain Healing
Good Health Starts with Good Digestion
Your digestive system is one of the most important systems in your whole body – if your body cannot properly digest and absorb nutrients and eliminate waste products, then it’s nearly impossible to achieve optimal health.
Proper gut function is critical to addressing what can be seemingly unrelated conditions. If your gut is not happy, your body is not happy!
Poor Digestion Impacts More than you May Realise!
When something goes wrong during the process of digestion, it often affects not just your gut, but also your immune, hormonal and nervous systems. Even if you eat an ideal diet, you may have impaired nutrient absorption and energy production and digestive issues can furthermore lead to the development of inflammation and allergies.
Naturopathic medicine excels in working with digestive problems
A holistic approach considers many factors of health and disease, taking into account physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social and other factors. Naturopathic physicians seek to discover and address the underlying cause of a disease, as opposed to treating symptoms as isolated and unrelated problems.
Digestive disorders helped by naturopathic medicine
• Constipation, diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Celiac disease, gluten-intolerance
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
• Intestinal dysbiosis (gut microflora imbalances or intestinal candida overgrowth)
• Food allergies
• Leaky gut syndrome
• Acid reflux / Heartburn / GERD
• Indigestion, gas, bloating
• Pancreatic enzyme insufficiency
• Gall bladder disorders
• Hepatitis, liver congestion or fatty liver (non-alcoholic steatic hepatitis)
• Diverticulosis or diverticulitis
Call us now at +65 6323 6652